Ir al contenido principal

My actor favorite...


Hi guys, in this occasion i will talk about John Christopher Depp II. He is an American actor, producer, screenwriter and musician, Johnny has been nominated for an Oscar three times and received a Golden Globe, he is 1.78 m tall.

The next movie in which John will appear is Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3, he plays Captain Jack Sparrow and is the protagonist of the Pirates of the Caribbean film series (i loved it there).

I forgot to mention something important, he was born on June 9, 1963, John is 58 years old, he was born in Owensboro, Kentucky, United States.

I really love this man ✘d i hope didn't bore you, thanks for reading my blog c:

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My division...

Hi guys! I live in a subdivision, in the city of Oaxaca. There aren't many things within the subdivision. There is a store on the corner of where i live but there aren't many things, on the right there is a bakery, they sell  bread resobado though they say it is yema bread. In my house we bake sweet bread and sell it to our friends. Behind my house there is a tortillería and at night it becomes a diner and they sell tlayudas and hamburgers. In the picture you only see the name of the streets of my subdivision, it is a bit boring ti live there but they also assault  and steal  a lot jajaja xd.     Thanks for reading my blog... c:

My favorite place..

  Cerro del Fortín. Location: The Cerro del Fortín, is a mountainous elevation located in the Sierra Madre del Sur, it is located in the city of Oaxaca de Juárez, Mexico. Climate: In the Cerro del Frotin there is a semi-warm-humid climate. My favorite place is the hill of the fort. Because when you are there you forget all your problems, you see the whole city and you think about how small everything is, I like to listen to music with my best friend and to get there we walk up the stairs to get tired and bet who arrives faster and the loser invites a frappe. I only feel happy there because it is a place where I can escape and have some time to myself. Thanks for reading my blog Friends!

Myself...

  Hi i'm Márian Sosa. I`m very scattered and i will tell you some things about myself. I`m young, short, my  wavy hair and dark brown. If we talk abaout my personality i`m easygoing, clumsy and forgetful.